9 Unique Places to Eat in York Maine
You could choose one of the regular places to eat in York, Maine, but sometimes you want something a little different. Something special! Or perhaps you are looking for the perfect place for date night.
From casual to fancy, there are many unique places to eat in York, Maine! Check out our unique picks:
1. Fox's Lobster House- With a gorgeous ocean view, and seafood dishes like Fish & Chips, Chowder, and "Lobstah," this place is equal parts casual and romantic. Great for families or that special date night. Fox's Lobster House is one of the most unique places to eat in York, Maine, and will not disappoint.
2. Walker's Maine- Are you looking for an elevated casual experience? This food truck specializes in fine dining with a casual twist. Featuring oysters, pizza, and duck, this menu is sure to offer something for everyone.
3. Clay Hill Farm- Of course, we must include ourselves on the list of unique places to eat in York, Maine. While our gorgeous, sprawling property speaks for itself —it is a bird sanctuary, after all— we also have an event calendar filled with beautiful live music offerings and other live entertainment.
But if you are looking for a truly unique and romantic experience, look no further than our Chocolate Wine Dinner, Winter Blues Brunch, or a meal from our restaurant featuring American cuisine from Seared Duck Breast to Lamb Shank, and everything in between. We are one of the most romantic restaurants Ogunquit, Maine has to offer.
4. 1652- This delicious Italian place specializes in all things Italian. They offer a wide range of pizza and pasta dishes for every palate. Try their homemade meatballs or Carbonara today!
5. York Beach Bucket- If you're in the mood for a casual but unique bite, try York Beach Bucket. They have a Caribbean pulled pork thin crust pizza with jalapenos that gets rave reviews! They serve breakfast and lunch daily and have vegetarian options available as well.
6. Rick's Restaurant- Are you in the mood for a tasty benedict or omelette dish? Rick's has them all and plenty of options for those with a breakfast sweet tooth. They’re one of the yummiest breakfast places to eat in York Maine!
7. 1637 Restaurant- When looking for one of the most romantic restaurants Ogunquit, Maine, has to offer, you cannot go wrong at 1637 Restaurant at the York Harbor Inn. Pairing a veal, beef, or chicken dish with a front-row ocean view is sure to delight your date!
8. Bamboo Garden Restaurant- With delicious Mai Tai's and fresh Wonton soup on the menu, you'd be remiss to skip out on this Chinese cuisine hidden gem.
9. Lobster in the Rough- Not only does this place serve lobster rolls, twin lobster dishes, and a range of BBQ foods, it is arguably one of the most fun and unique places to eat in York, Maine. Bring the family to listen to live music, or go out back to enjoy their fire pits, bocce courts, horseshoes, or cornhole. You are sure to have a good time!
Try Something New
Whether you’re visiting or live locally, the above places to eat in York, Maine will tantalize the taste buds. Try something new, or try them all!